Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mom and Dad's visit

My parents and James and Lehi came to visit as well this past weekend for Asher's baby blessing.  We had a lot of fun with them and hung out at Gasworks Park in Seattle, ate some yummy food, toured the USS Turner Joy in Bremerton, took the ferry, and Shem enjoyed playing multiple games with Lehi.

 Lehi turned 17!  I can't believe how old he is now.  I made the cake for him and I loved decorating it!  I want to get into cake decorating now that I'm home.

 The USS Turner Joy was a lot of fun to explore because you could go everywhere on the ship without a tour guide.  Shem even climbed up into the gun where the army dude would sit and shoot the bad guys!  Asher was with him too in the baby carrier.  You can just barely see his face through the glass.


No comments: