Friday, July 1, 2011

Eight Weeks/Two Months Old!

I can't believe that Asher is already two months old (almost...not until the 6th)!  It feels like Asher has been a part of our lives forever, yet at the same time he has only been with us for two months.  Life does change a lot when you have a kid and our life has changed for the better.  Our little Asher is a blessing to us.  He has been ever since we found out that we had a good pregnancy.  We love our little one and these are some of the things that we absolutely adore about him:
-He smiles a lot!  And I'm pretty sure that he giggled in his sleep the other morning. :)
-He kicks and moves his arms.
-He does this really cute baby coo/giggle/whine that melts your heart
-He sometimes will hang out by himself in his swing all wide-eyed and happy until I get him, so he must be patient.
-He still loves contrast...a lot...and I think it so cute!
-He will whine sweetly when he wants attention.
-He is finally in size 1 diapers
-He is very strong and can hold his weight while standing supported by Dad.
-He is putting more fat on his body and mostly carries it on his thighs (which is so cute!).

All in all we have a very sweet baby.  We're very blessed to have such a beautiful and good baby.  Here is the beautiful part that I love about him.  I took these photos yesterday after bath time on my bed.  I used my 50mm 1.4 lens and I love the results!










No comments: