Sunday, January 10, 2010

September 2009

September was filled with looking for houses, getting back into the teaching thing again, being excited about being pregnant, and then loosing the baby.  It was a good month up until the end.  I had been training for a 1/2 marthon and at the beginning of the month I was running really well and even logged in a 9 mile run around from my house to Coulon Beach Park.  I was so proud of myself and loved being healthy and able to run while pregnant. 

We also went to the Puyallup Fair so that we could see what it would be like to have a food stand.  Shem and I had been thinking a lot about selling some kind of food at fairs over the summer, so we wanted to check it out.  It was a lot of fun and I took this picture of a gigantic pumpkin!

1 comment:

Amy North said...

oh sweetie, I didn't know you lost the baby, I'm so sorry. Are you doing better now? I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy, and it was really hard, so I definitely know what you've been going through. let me know if you want to chat. I'm glad you've been keeping busy. :) And your photographs looks awesome! I wish we lived closer, I'd have you take some pictures for me. love ya!