Sunday, January 10, 2010

November 2009

In November after having an offer on a condo in Issaquah and a house in Renton we finally made and had an offer accepted on a townhouse in Bellevue!  We were excited and nervous all at the same time at the reality of owning out own home.  There is a lot of work to do on the place, but for now we love it and I'm excited to get a budget together so that we can start making some changes, like getting rid of the existing kitchen cabinents!  They look awful!

We also took some family photos and I'm so proud of my running skills because I had to set up the shot on the tripod then run to be in it.  It's time consuming and we lost our light quickly, but at least we got it done.  I think next time I'll have someone take our pictures next time though. :) 

I turned 28 on the 22nd and I must say I'm getting nervous thinking of turning 30 in two years!  I feel like there is so much that I have to do before I get there!  On my birthday we hiked Little Mt. Si out in North Bend, WA.  We tried to find some hot wings to eat, but we decided to just go to Applebee's.  I love hot wings and I've been obsessed with them for a while.  I also started running again this month, but really only got out once.  It was a crazy busy month.

Thanksgiving was also a lot of fun and I loved all of the good food.  We spent it with Shem's family this year since it's just not very economical to fly out to Michigan.  I made this "buche de noel" from a Martha Stewert magazine and I loved it!  It was walnut orange chocolate goodness!


No comments: