Sunday, January 10, 2010

October 2009


After loosing the baby I had a really hard time and I felt like I was completely unbalanced and my body took a long time to heal (which I learned later is actually normal for some women).  I stopped running and I didn't run my 1/2 marathon because the night before my body was in pain and my doctor said that it would be best not to run.  We drove out to Leavenworth anyway for the day and walked around town and I bought some ornaments for Christmas. 

We also continued to look for houses and I took some family photos for Shem's sister, Quinae.  I think that photography helped get my mind off of not having a baby and I was able to move onto something that I loved.  During this whole process Shem was quite supportive and was always available for me.


No comments: