Sunday, January 10, 2010

December 2009

December was crazy!  All I have to say is that Shem and I were both so thankful for christmas break!  Personally I was stressed to the max and had to fight to keep myself from melting down at times.  I really can't remember what made it such a stressful month, but it was. :)  In a nutshell we moved, I made this crazy video, we both graded a ton of work, we packed, I tried my best to get the perfect sunset picture for my parents, we sent off gifts, lived in 20 degree weather for 2 weeks, and we celebrated the holidays.  Here are some pictures.  We went to the Sheraton with Shem's Mom on Christmas Eve to check out some ginger bread houses and here are a few pics.  More later!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Ruth! You are an amazing photographer! I am so impressed! Your family will really be blessed by your skill. There are so many times that I have wanted to capture the cuteness of my kids, but my skills just don't cut it. They are still cute though! I hope teaching is going well for you. Congrats on your new place!

Beadles said...

It was wonderful to read all of your recent blog posts. For some reason they just showed up as available for me to read today. ope all is going well with teaching and that the school year goes quickly so you can get to all of your projects!