Sunday, January 10, 2010

August 2009

I'm trying to catch up on my blog, so I guess I'll start with August.  :)

We had such a fun time on our vacation back east for a month that when we got back we were ready to get to work on finding a house.  We quickly found and agent and started looking and then quickly realized that we didn't like him at all, so we found another agent.  We worked with Johna Beall and we really liked her a lot.  Before we started looking for a house seriously I had no idea how time consuming it actually was! 

August also brought us some visitors from out of town.  My brother Ken and his wife Nikki and their baby girl Marlie came to visit.  We suprized Ken with tickets to a Mariners game and he got to see one of his favortite baseball players, Ken Griffey Jr. hit a home run!  He was so excited and loved it!

Work started stortly after my brother's visit and so we got really busy with getting ready for the new school year.

No comments: