- Write Spanish 2 final
- Grade 160 Spanish essays all 100+ words long
- Grade 160 quizzes from this Wednesday and last Friday
- Grade some random worksheets
- Enter grades for Speaking Evaluations on Friday
- Make a simple study guide for both levels
- Create a packet of questions for my students to work on while I have speaking evaluations all day Thursday and Friday
After I finish all of that I will have to:
- Pack up my whole classroom. Yes, everything that I am allowed to take with me.
- No, I'm not quiting my job. :)
- Label all of my boxes with the special Issaquah High School labels. Yes, I'm transferring to the new, and very awesome looking, Issaquah High for next year and who knows for how much longer after that. :) I'm really excited. I'll be in room 2203. I'm still waiting to hear what I will be teaching. At this point I would like to stick with Spanish 1 and 2, but I could see myself moving up to Spanish 3.
- Start planning my first few lessons for next year and make copies just in case I can't move into my new room until the day before school starts. (this is every advantageous of me)
- Help the other teachers in the World Language Dept. with closing procedures with Karen.
On the positive side I may not have mentioned that I have a new blog design for my photography and I have a business license for the State of Washington. Right now I'm working on marketing and I'm shopping around for business cards. During the summer I plan on putting some good time into making it into a working business.
P.S. I ran 8 miles this Saturday with my friend Rachael. It wasn't my best, but I'm glad that I finished. My body was tired. My 1/2 marathon is only 3 weekend away!