Today I chased a student from another class who was climbing the fence into the woods by my portable. He's one of my students and he has crossed boundaries in my room before. My 3rd period was impressed with my sprinting abilities and excitedly asked: "Did you get him Mrs. Thompson?" I said yes.
- I felt very supported by my loving husband. He will always tell me when I'm over-reacting or being too sensitive, but today he agreed with me. I felt loved and vindicated in my feelings.
- I'm ready to run tomorrow! Shem is coming too and I'm excited to get back out there. I will be a marathon runner. I will run for myself, my health, and my kids. I want my future kids to have a mom that loves her body enough to take extra good care of it.
- I'm excited to see my MIL tonight and give her my letter.
- I want to organize all of my parents photos someday.
- I want to write my Mom a letter too. I love her.
- I stayed at work until 4:30 today...working. It felt good. I'm going to make it a habit to stay late every night except for one night a week.
- Shem thinks I should strap all of my crazy students to their chairs with duct tape...I laughed and then said that there is a better way to deal with them.