Sunday, November 20, 2011

Six months

Baby boy is growing, but not gaining weight!  Here are is stats:

Height: 26 in (25-60 %)
Weight: 12 lbs 13 oz ( > 5%)
Head Circumference: 17 1/4 in (50%)

He's growing and moving so much now.  His favorite toy is his door way jumper and he literally jumps for hours in it.  He studies objects with his hands and eyes and loves to stick anything in his mouth.  He expecially loves to suck on my hoodie ties.  He loves to bounce in my lap and his sitting up on his own, but falls over still.  He has fallen off of the couch and figured out how to climb/fall out of the bumbo seat.  From that fall he got his first bruise on his head and I felt like the mother-of-the-year! :)  Joking...I felt like crap after seeing him fall like he did.

He is also, as of last tuesday, eating organic brown rice cereal with water and bananas!  Grandma T. tought me how to feed him and I couldn't be more pleased with the fact that he is eating from a spoon again.  He needs the calories and I'm hoping that this helps him to gain some much needed weight. 

He is still a horrible sleeper, but that may be because he is always hungry...or he just loves to see me all of the time. :)  Weird...I'm really not that pleasant at 12:00am, and then 1:35am , and then 2:00am and then....you get the point until it's time to get up at 6am, or until the hubs wakes up at 4am.  Needless to say, I may never sleep solid again, but that's okay...I love my fam. :)

Check out my photo blog for cute photos of him from a month ago (link is on the left sidebar) and here are some others from a couple weeks ago.




No comments: