Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tigers vs. Mariners: Tigers won 8 to 4! :) (they lost the next day though :))


Shem and I went to the game with Liz and Zaron and our nephews: Corban and Liam. We had a lot of fun and the weather was perfect! I was suprized to see so many Tiger's fans at the stadium, but it was nice to cheer on my team with my fellow fans. Everyone else was cheering for the Mariners of course. I guess if Shem and I stick around her long enough I'll have to add the Mariners to my favorite team list as well. :) So, being as prepared as I could be I made sure to grab the camera (this is a new thing for us; to not forget the camera when we go places because we always forget it!), it was in the car but I was so distracted when we were getting out of the car by the big puddle that I had to jump over that I forgot the camera in the car and never put it into the bag! So, after the game Shem was nice enough to drive around the stadium so that I could get a picture of the outside for our blog! He's the best and always willing to go above and beyond to meet my requests. :)

No comments: