Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Paragliding off Poo Poo Pointe

Shem, Zaron, and Quinae decided to all go paragliding at the beginning of July.  Originally Quinae and Shem had planned on going for their 30th birthday, but a year past without putting it on the calendar until one day we finally had it planned.

Quinae was so excited and as she lifted off the mountain she screamed in delight.  It was so fun to see her take off!

Shem also had fun, but unfortunately got sick near the end because his instructor didn't offer for him to stear, so he didn't feel so great at the end, but he loved it.  It also didn't help that I was super crabby because I had no idea what was going on and I ended up having to hike 2 miles down a steep mountain in skinny jeans and flip flops with a baby on my back...not my idea of fun.  By the time Shem caught up with me I was planning my solo trip to Hawaii for the weekend just to re cooperate.













No comments: