Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Lens!

I'm not the best at keeping up with my photography blog, but go show me some love over there and I'll love you forever. :)  Seriously I will.  Things are going to move forward in some big ways over there after this baby is born beginning this summer, and I'm excited about the possibilities!

Here is a peak at what my new 24-70mm f/2.8 of amazingness has done for me.  It was raining at the blueberry farm, so we stayed on the porch to take some pictures.

I'm so excited about this lens that it makes me wanna dance!
And I guess I'll stick my tongue out because, well, it makes me happy too!
Oh the wonderment, the awe, the beauty!  Hey, what is she looking at?  Oh, it must be that beautiful new (and pricey) lens.  It's like owning a Coach purse it's so amazing. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful Ruth. What a difference. Now I have serious lens envy.