Saturday, August 2, 2008

Graduation April 6, 2007 BYU-I


Shem and I after his convocation ceremony with the science department. We drove from Seattle to Rexburg, Id (12 hours) to get to our convocations on time, however we were late so I skipped mine to go to Shem's.

Shem with Mom and Dad.

"Hooray! I'm graduated and survived the ceremonies!"


Shem, me, and Carrie; our fellow car-pooler to Kearns High School.

Shem getting his diploma and shaking Elder Eyring's hand. :)

In the Hart Building after the graduation ceremony.

Elder Eyring and his wife with Pres. Clark and his wife.

Working the camera. :)

Posted by Picasa
Graduation was a lot of fun for the both of us. Shem didn't want to go at all, but with the convincing from his Mom and me he relented and decided to go. We were late and I was upset and sad, but after deciding that it was more important for me to move on since I was going to miss my convocation I had a great time. I was so happy to share in my accomplishments with my future husband (although at that time we hadn't decided to get married yet).

No comments: